Wednesday, January 9, 2013

School of Wash - SOW Review



I love skincare, bath and beauty products.  You can say I'm a bit of a beauty, bath product and skincare product junkie!  I was really excited when I found out about a great company that offers some really great bath products that are really unique.  School of Wash offers bath products that are customized just for you.  This is so neat!







I was asked to pick 2 scents from the School of Wash website and I then received 2 really amazing bath products in these scents.  No matter what your preference is when it comes to fragrance they pretty much have something to fit your needs.  This is really a fun and interactive way to purchase your bath products.  This is excellent too if you know someone that is super picky about the scent of their bath products.




So what 2 fragrances did I choose for the handmade bath products that I received?  I chose raspberry and pink butter cream.  I tend to like fragrances that are on the sweet side, so I was excited to try these out.  I first tried out the handmade Silky Dry Oil Perfume I received from School of Wash.  I received this in the pink butter cream scent and it smells amazing.  The perfume is really neat because you spray it on, but it doesn't leave your skin wet.  I love that it feels almost powdery on.  This product is handmade and enriched with Vitamin E and jojoba oil.  it is great to use after the bath or to keep in your purse.  The second product I received was another handmade bath product.  The raspberry Exfoliating Liquid Body Scrub is another great bath product.  It also smells amazing.  This is a great way to cleanse your skin, but gently exfoliate.  I love that it has teeny tiny little beads in the was that gently get rid of rough skin.





I am really excited about using both of the great handmade bath products I received from School of Wash.  I love the way they smell.  I also really love that they are all hand mixed.  I have very sensitive skin and both products are gentle and great for my skin.  The School of Wash offers a nice selection of bath products that are all natural.  You can choose so many different fragrances which really makes these quality bath products fun!  They offer products for men, women, children and even pets!  Neat right?  What scent would you choose?


Almond

Acai Berry

Banana

Bubble Gum

Cotton Blossom

Lilac

Pixie Dust 

and so many more!


You can learn more about the School of Wash by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment