Tuesday, January 15, 2013

StickerHub.com - Custom Stickers Review





Are you looking for quality custom stickers?  I personally love to use stickers instead of business cards.  These are something I love to keep in my purse to hand out.  These are cute and fun.  You can use quality stickers for your business, sports team or just for fun!




StickerHub.com offers custom stickers.  These are quality stickers and they are made to last.  I was so impressed when I received mine.  I used my blog button and added some fun flower graphics that StickerHub.com had available.  The stickers I received exceeded my expectations.  These are not paper stickers.  They are high quality stickers and they are sturdy.  They are even durable enough to last outside for 1 to 3 years.




The process of creating your custom stickers is easy.  StickerHub.com provides you will all the tools that you need in order to make great looking stickers.  I love that they have a huge selection of colors, fonts and images that you can use to make your custom stickers.  If you have a graphic that you want to incorporate you can do that as well.  The possibilities are endless.  StickerHub.com even offers a variety of different size options for the stickers.  You can choose from squares, rectangles, circles and more.  What type of stickers would you have made?

You can learn more about StickerHub.com by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment