Saturday, February 2, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review




If you have kids then you probably use white boards for something.  We use them to help us with studying.  My daughter also love to use them to draw on.  I like them because she draws a ton and I don't have to go through a ton of paper this way.




Magic Whiteboard is unique in that it sticks to walls.  The best part is there is no adhesive on it.  It just sticks!  That means no mess on your wall or adhesive left behind.  I also like that it can be moved too.  My 5 year old is even capable of moving it herself.  The whiteboard uses dry erase markers and it wipes clean easily.  





We used our Magic Whiteboard to practice spelling tests.  My kids take practice tests at home before their actually tests.  We were going through a ton of paper doing this, so the Magic Whiteboard is perfect for this. The Magic Whiteboard is great for your grocery list, to do lists and so much more.  They would even be great in schools!  What would you use it for?

You can learn more about all of the Magic Whiteboard products by visiting their website.  They even offer different color and size options.  You can connect with Magic Whiteboard on Facebook.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment