Saturday, February 9, 2013

Perfective Ceuticals Eye Therapy Review




Perfective Ceuticals products are something I'm quite familiar with.  They offer great quality skincare products that work.  I have previously used their brightening line and it is wonderful to help with an uneven skin tone.  However, they offer skin care lines that are anti-aging, moisturizing and more.  I was excited to try a new product that I haven't before.



I received some of Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy with growth factor.  Now that I am in my 30's I notice some fine lines around my eyes.  It's not anything major, but I don't want it to get worse.  That is where the Eye Therapy can help!  This is great for a number of eye problems.  It targets dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, and wrinkles.  This is a very concentrated product.  You don't need to gob it on to do the job.  I personally found that if you apply a small amount under the eye and massage it in it works very well.  I notices that it did a great job smoothing the find lines under my eyes and it made them less visible.   love how it helps get rid of the puffiness in my eyes when I wake up too.  This is something you would want to use twice daily.









After using the Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy with growth factor (no makeup)


The Eye Therapy is fortified with Collagen and Elastin to help improve your fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.  The product also has ingredients in it that help lessen how deep wrinkles are.  How neat!  I am very pleased with the results so far and am excited to continue to use this over time.  

You can learn more about Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Therapy with growth factor by visiting their website.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment