Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sparkle Farms Bloomers for Girls Review



Do you have a little girl that loves to wear dresses?  I do, but we are always looking for ways to make sure she is covered up underneath.  I know it's hard for little girls to remember that they are wearing a dress or skirt.  If your child sits on the rug at school and does circle time well them bloomers might be a great idea for her.  I use bloomers to be sure she is covered up no matter how she sits when she wears a dress or skirt.  Bloomers are a great way to make sure your daughter is covered up.





Sparkle Farms offers really cute bloomers for girls.  The bloomers come in size 3 all the way up to an 11/12.  The bloomers are really cute.  My daughter loves them because they are soft and comfy too.  They are made of mostly cotton, so this allows them to breath.  They come in a variety of great colors that you can match with your daughters dress, tutu or skirt.  My daughter loves the little sparkly rhinestones on the leg of them.  It's pretty cute.  They are the perfect length that they are pretty much hidden under your child's outfit.  The bloomers are fitted and don't look bulky under other outfits either.  My daughter loves to wear them with a t-shirt as a comfy pair of pj's too.









Sparkle Farms Bloomers are available directly from the website for about $13 for an individual pair.  However, you save if you buy them in 3 packs.  The 3 packs retail for $25 and they come in a cute little pouch.  Sparkle Farms is offering my readers a $5 discount code that is valid through 12/31/13.  You can save by entering the code mommieof2.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment