Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Great Uglee Pen Review


I am one of those people that had a hard time finding a comfortable pen to write with when I was in school.  It actually got to the point where I had callouses on my finger from holding the pen.  Uglee Pen is an ergonomic pen that is comfortable.  I wish I would have had one of these years ago!  






Uglee Pens were designed and created by a physician.  The grip on the pen is very unique.  It's comfortable to hold and kind of squishy.  I love that no matter where you hold the pen the grip will cushion your fingers.  I personally haven't seen another pen that does that.  I also noticed that because the Uglee Pen is comfortable to use my hand didn't cramp up after using it for long periods of time.  The Uglee Pen  (Ultimate Grip Lee Pen) has a lighter weight than most pens, so that adds to the comfort too!  The Uglee Pen is a comfortable ergonomic pen, but it also writes well.  That is an important factor as well!  





I can see this pen being great for anyone.  It would be excellent for someone with arthritis or carpel tunnel too.  I love that the Uglee Pen doesn't roll off of your desk because the grip actually works in another way.  It helps the pen stay in place.  It's a great pen to keep in your purse.  I keep one in mine, so that I have one when I am on the go.  I get a lot of people asking me what kind of pen it is because it is definitely unique looking.  They are very intrigued, so most people want to try it out for themselves.  




You can learn more about the ergonomic pens from Uglee Pen by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment