Friday, April 5, 2013

Teas' Tea Cold Tea Beverage Review



I really love drinking iced tea when the weather warms up.  It is a great beverage in the Spring and Summer. Teas' Tea offers a variety of bottles cold tea beverages that are refreshing.  These are the perfect size bottle to grab when you are busy and on the go.  The tea tastes great too!  




Teas' Tea is a Japanese cold tea beverage.  Teas' Tea is actually called the "Tea of all Teas."  Their goal has been to help make green tea a big part of American culture too.  It is a pure tea.  I received 3 varieties that were unsweetened.  I like this because I can still have a great refreshing beverage, but I don't have to worry that I'm loading up on calories from my drink.





Teas' Tea recently changed their packaging too and I love it.  I received a bottle of Mint Green Tea, pure and Smooth Green Tea and a Rose Green Tea.  These are great iced!  I love to grab one on the morning before I leave the house.  They are all flavorful teas that are easy to drink.  My favorite is the Rose Green Tea.  This is a floral tea that is wonderful tasting.  

You can learn more about the Teas' Tea products by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment