Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hip Hop Bling Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I am a jewelry addict.  I love wearing jewelry that sparkles.  Hip Hop Bling is the perfect place to go to find jewelry that sparkles and shines.  Hip Hop Bling offers a huge selection of blinged out jewelry.  They offer necklaces, bracelets, rings, and more.  They offer great items for both men and women.  Their jewelry is made of quality materials.  I truly love that the items they offer are reasonable priced and much less than what you would normally pay elsewhere.  






I received a beautiful ladies CZ bracelet.  This bracelet is sparkly and adds some shine to any outfit.  It can be worn with anything.  The bracelet is loaded with CZ's.  It is dainty, but that doesn't keep it from sparkling.  The CZ bracelets from Hip Hop Bling are very reasonably priced too.  Hip Hop Bling sells them for just $19.95.  I wear mine with everything from jeans to dressy outfits.  What would you wear this with?



Hip Hop Bling offers really neat Disco Ball Bracelets.  These bracelets are really pretty.  They are sparkly too!  Did you expect anything else from Hip Hop Bling?  These bracelets are known for being seen on a number of Hip Hop Stars.  I love that these are available in a variety of colors too!  My personal favorite one is the Hematite one.  I love how pretty it is.  It has a wonderful metallic shine to the stones. 




Hip Hop Bling has a huge selection of blinged out necklaces too.  I have never seen so many choices.  Their pendants come in everything from crosses to skulls.  The necklaces they offer are so much fun.  They can be worn with a variety of things.  The best part is that they stand out and truly make a statement.  I received a beautiful CZ cross necklace.  This necklace is stunning and super sparkly.  I browsed their website and also fell in love with so many of the necklaces they offer.  My 6 year old keeps eyeing the necklace and saying how pretty it is.  Which one is your favorite?

You can learn more about all of the products that Hip Hop Bling offers by visiting their website.  Their jewelry makes great gifts too!  You can also learn more about them by visiting them on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure - I received a free sample to facilitate my review.  No monetary compensation was provided.  All opinions are completely my own.  My participation is voluntary.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  





No comments:

Post a Comment