Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Frying Pan Review




I am very picky about my cookware.  I cook every single night and I need something that can hold up to a lot of use.  Ozeri Green Earth Pan's are perfect for everyday use.  They are a quality piece of cookware that is made to last.  Ozeri's pans are unique.  They have a durable coating on them.  What does this do exactly? It provides you with a really  nice non stick surface.  What would you use this pan to cook.



My 10 inch Ozeri Green Earth Pan is perfect to cook a variety of different things.  I can use it when I'm making a stir fry.  I use it frequently to cook eggs.  I love that it makes cooking eggs easy.  I don't have a problem with them sticking.  This pan is great because I have an easy job flipping my eggs in it.  I love it to saute veggies too!  This is a quick and easy way to cook them and this pan does a nice job cooking them.  I love that it nicely browns meats too.  It really seems to have a nice even cooking temp too.

More about this pan . . . 

This pan is made with an all natural coating.  To put it simply, the coating does not contain chemicals.  This makes me feel great about using it when I'm cooking for my family!  The pan is made of quality anodized aluminum and then it is coated with ceramic.  This is a heavy duty pan that is seriously durable.

I made a really good stir fry in my pan!  What would you make?




You can purchase this pan directly from Amazon.  The pan is currently only $32.99!  That is a very good deal because the normal retail price is $69.99.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is a good deal on that pan! I like the fact that it doesn't contain chemicals that can go into the food...

    ReplyDelete