Sunday, May 5, 2013

Snuggle Stars Review




My kids always ask for either a night light or a hall light on.  It really can be hard to find a kid safe night light. It also always seems like if you leave the hall light on that too much light blasts into their room.  What kind of night light do you use if you have kids?




Snuggle Stars offers a fun and cute alternative to a night light for children.  These are cute animal like pillows. They have a round dome on the top of them and they project stars and constellations on your child's ceiling.  This is really neat.  The Snuggle Stars are soft and cuddly, but they also double as a fun night light.  There are a few options when it comes to these great night lights too!  You can choose the color that you want it to project.  You can also choose the option to have the color automatically change.




I love that the Snuggle Star has an option that makes the Snuggle Star automatically shut off after so long.  This is great because I honestly hate when toys eat up batteries and I'm changing them constantly.  My kids love the Snuggle Star that we received.  It projects the perfect amount of light on the ceiling at bedtime.  It makes bedtime enjoyable for them and the stars are relaxing for them to stare at as they fall asleep.




You can purchase your own Snuggle Star on Amazon!  They retail for $12.95.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment