Thursday, August 1, 2013

Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I want to re-introduce you to Flat Iron Experts.  This is a wonderful online shop that offers products to help you with all of your hair styling needs.  I have done a number of reviews for them previously and I love that they offer quality hair styling tools, but they sell them at great prices.  They offer products that include hair care, flat irons, curling irons, brushes and more.




I received a Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron from the Flat Iron Experts.  The one that I received is the 1 1/2 inch curling iron.  These come in a variety of different sizes.  They range from .625 and up.  It really just depend on what you want the Curling Iron to do and how tight you want the curl.  The 1 1/2 inch variety that I received retails for $84.99, but the normal retail price is $119.99.  




The Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is easy to use.  It glides through hair easily.  It has a large number of different heat settings.  I like that because not everybody's hair is the same.  This 1 1/2 inch curling iron is great to create large curls or add volume and body to shorter hair.  It really plumps up my locks and my daughters.  It is perfect if you have hair that wants to bend every different which way like mine.  It really does a great job smoothing hair and making it look amazing.  

Before


After


You can learn more about the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron by visiting the Flat Iron Experts website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter too.

Open to US residents 18 years of age and older.  The giveaway will end on 7/30/13 at 8:59 PM PST.  The winner will be chosen randomly.  The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to contact me back to claim their prize.  Mommie of 2 is not responsible for lost prizes or prizes not received.


1 comment:

  1. Silky and straight hair is a dream of each and every woman. They always strive to get straight hair and silky as well. Some female have straight hair naturally and they are silky too but some are unfortunate in this regards and have to obtain artificial ways to gain straight and silky hair. I love straight & silky hair. I straightening my hair too,and Macadamia is great for hair health.Flat iron is best for hair style any kind. I found another site(http://www.myhaircarecoach.com/). Thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete