Saturday, August 17, 2013

Corset Chick Review


Disclosure - free sample provided.


I have been a fan of the products that Corset Chick offers for some time now.  I reviewed a really cute petti skirt from them previously and loved it and still do.  Corset Chick offers a great selection of cute corsets in ladies sizes, but they also offer plus size corsets.  I have been very pleased with their website too because it tells you exactly how to figure out what size you would need.  I love the selection because they offer all different kinds of styles and colors.  They offer corsets with straps and without.  Their corsets can be worn as a top with a cute pair of jeans or a skirt.  You can even wear them under something for a slimming effect.  They even offer some really cute and fun corset dresses.




I received a corset dress from Corset Chick.  This is a corset top and it comes with a skirt too.  When you wear the 2 pieces together you end up with a really cute corset dress!  The corset dress that I received is black satin type material and it is accented with some red.  It can be worn as a costume, dress, or the corset top can also be worn with something like jeans too.  The corset dress fits true to size as well.  That is important when I am ordering clothing items online. 
Corset Chick offers a variety of  reasonably priced corsets.  Many of them are under $30 too.  They even have a great clearance section and they have a bunch of great deals in there.  The dress I received is just one of the corset items that they offer.  You can also visit their website too see all of the great corsets that they have available. 

You can also connect with Corset Chick on Facebook and Twitter too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment