Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cheese Thinables Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.


I am a cheese cracker addict, but I honestly know I shouldn't be eating the ones that my kids usually eat.  I try and find snacks that are healthier for myself.  I want to introduce you to Fiber Gourmet's Cheese Thinables.  I was so excited to see that there is a low calorie cheese cracker that is available for snacking.

Fiber Gourmet's Cheese Thinables are a low calorie snack that taste great.  I honestly couldn't tell much difference between these and your typical cheese snack cracker.  These have a nice amount of fiber in them and they are lower in calories too.  They are flavorful, crunchy and cheesy.  I spend a bit of time running around during the week.  I keep these with me as a quick and nutritious snack.  I love that these are reasonably price too!  I think that makes them even better.

Fiber Gourmet is offering their Facebook fans a $5 off coupon.  You can visit their Facebook page to get your coupon.  You can also visit their website to learn more about all of the great high fiber foods they offer.  You can also order their food directly from their website.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment