Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Hikes - Pant Cuff Fasteners Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.



What do you do when your child is in between sizes for clothing?  This can be a challenge.  We are going through this right now.  I have an 8 year old that has outgrown size 8, but size 10 is too long.  Just rolling the bottom of pants up does not always work.  They unroll and then what happens is they end up walking on the bottom of their pants and destroying them.  I want to introduce you to My Hikes.  These are a great way to fasten pant cuffs!



How do My Hikes work?  They are a fastener that can be used if you roll up the bottom of your pants.  They are easy to put on and they keep pants from coming unrolled.  I love it!  They stay in place throughout the day.  This allows you to get longer wear out of your child's clothing!  My Hikes are a temporary fastener and can be moved from one pair of pants to another.  My Hikes are great for kids, but adults too.  I am 5 feet tall and could definitely use these.  I have struggled my entire life to find cute pants that fit in the length.  




My Hikes are available in styles for both boys and girls.  I received the really cute flower variety, but they also offer a butterfly, train, soccerball and more.  You can save 40% on your purchase of My Hikes by using the code MyHikes40off at the checkout.  This will make them only $11.99.  My Hikes are also available on Amazon and from Sears.  This is a reasonable price considering it will save you money on clothing!  





You can also connect with My Hikes on Facebook too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment