Friday, January 10, 2014

Caramel Matchaccino Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I have always loved everything green tea.  It has such an amazing flavor.  I have never tried the matcha powder, but have been very intrigued by it.  I have had a blended green tea frap at a coffee house.  I will say that it is honestly too expensive to enjoy frequently.  Did you know that you can make these kind of blended green tea drinks at home?  It's really easy too.  Red Leaf Tea offers powdered mixes that you simply put in your blender with just a few other ingredients.  The results is a delicious drink that is right on par with those more expensive drinks that you buy at coffee shops.







I want to introduce you to Caramel Matchaccino from Red Leaf Tea.  This is so easy to make!  I used my little single serve blender to mix it up.  You add a scoop of the mix, 6 to 8 oz. of milk, and ice.  You blend it and then enjoy.  The drink is very flavorful.  I loved it.  It was nice and frothy too.  The drink was perfectly sweetened and I really like that it was not overly sweet.  The Caramel Matchaccino mix can also be used to make hot tea latte drinks too.  How would you try it?

You can learn more about Red Leaf's Caramel Matchaccino mix and all of their other products by visiting their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you could make blended tea at home. It sounds really good and is probably better for me than coffee.

    ReplyDelete