Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nestle Holiday Candy Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





The holidays always makes me think of candy.  We love to enjoy great holiday candy.  Nestle is always a name that comes to mind when I think about candy for the holiday season.  What is your favorite holiday candy to enjoy?  Nestle offers so many great items.  They offer traditional holiday treats like chocolates, but they also offer some fun and unique items too!





Nestle's candy for the holidays is great for a treat, stocking stuffer, and it can even be added to baking too!  I received some great items that we truly enjoyed.  I have never had the Nestle SweeTart holiday gummies.  These are super cute and taste great.  They are fun for kids and adults. I love that they can be used in things like gingerbread houses too.  These have a great sweet and sour combination of flavors.  They are also reasonably priced too at about $2.49 per package.  These come with fun shapes in the bag that really are fun for kids.  My kids loved the tree, star, bell, and snowman shaped gummies.  What would you use these for?




I also received something that I thought was super neat.  I am just like a big kid when it comes to candy.  I was so excited to try the SweeTart Candy Canes.  I loved SweeTarts as a kid and these flavors are inspired by them!  They offer blue punch, green apple, and cherry.  My personal favorite was the green apple.  What flavor would you want to try?  They are pretty too.  They are multi-colored and they look great on trees.





These are just some of the fun candy options that Nestle offers for the holidays.  They also offer Wonka Pixy Stix Giant Canes, Wonka Nerds and Fun Dip Fantastical Fun Books, Nestle Stocking Stuffer Tins, Wonka Classic Candy Canes, Wonka Pix Stix Powder Filled Candy Canes, Nestle Crunch 1 lb. Bars, Wonka SweeTarts and Spree Tube Filled Mini Candy Canes, and Nestle Assorted Miniatures.  There are so many great candy choices that they offer.  What one would you want to try?  I love that their candy is reasonable too.  These make great stocking stuffers that are under $10. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment