Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Reed & Barton Princess Jewelry Box for Girls Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I love keeping all of my jewelry neat and organized.  It makes it so much easier when I am looking for a specific piece to find it this way.  What do you use to organize your jewelry?  I personally love a great jewelry box.  My 6 year old has turned into quite the little lady.  She loves collecting her own pieces of jewelry too.  Reed & Barton offers a beautiful selection of jewelry boxes for girls.  They offer these in all different styles, colors and prices too.

I received a stunning girls jewelry box from Reed & Barton.  The jewelry box that I received is the Princess II Girls Jewelry Box.  This jewelry box is very impressive.  It is made of quality wood.  It is sturdy and durable.  It is built to last.  This would make a wonderful gift and you can even have initials engraved on it.  This would make a great gift for any girl.  My daughter loves it.  The Princess II Jewelry box has a gorgeous Mahogony finish.  This is a beautiful color.  The jewelry box is the perfect addition to any room.  It also looks great on a dresser.








The outside of this girls jewelry box is really lovely, but the inside of the girls is just as impressive!  It is lined with red velvety material.  I also love that it has hooks to hold necklaces.  This is perfect for keeping your items organized.  The inside also has the perfect spot to hold your rings.  I love the bottom drawer portion of this girls jewelry box too.  This has a number of different compartments that can be used for anything from stud earrings to bracelets.  

This is just one of the wonderful jewelry boxes for girls that Reed & Barton has to offer.  You can visit their website to learn more about these.  You can also your very own directly from their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment