Saturday, December 21, 2013

Splash Math Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



As a parent it truly can be challenging to figure out how to exactly help your child in school.  I am always looking for fun ways to help my children do their best in both math and reading.  The common core standards are a bit confusing in my opinion.  I want to introduce you to a website that can help your child succeed, but it's also in line with the common core.  Splash Math is a website and app that allows your child to have fun while they are practicing their math skills.






I have a 6 and 8 year old and they both enjoy using the Splash Math website.  It is a website that allows  you to register and your child can do 20 problems for free daily.  I love that you also can add more than 1 child.  If you like Splash Math you can purchase complete access to a grade level for $9.99.  You can also pay $29.99 and this will allow you to have access to all grade levels.  I think this is excellent.  My children can work at their own level!  My 6 year old is in 2nd grade math this year instead of 1st grade math, so Splash Math allows me to tailor the skills to that.  

Splash Math is a fun and interactive way for children to learn.  Splash Math is appropriate for children in grades 1 through 5.  This is also a great way for children to get ahead on school breaks too.  I plan on using it over the Winter break to keep material fresh in my kid's heads.  This is also great for longer breaks like Summer.  My kids enjoy the Splash Math website and I know it's something we will be using a lot.

You can learn more about Splash Math by visiting their website.  You can also try it out for free by signing up for an account.  You can also find out about purchasing the app here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment