Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brenese Ageless Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



It is the time of year when my skin really needs a little help.  It gets super dry from the cold.  What do you do to keep your skin looking healthy and nourished.  I want to introduce you to Brenese's Ageless Rejuvenating Cream.  This is a product that moisturizes your face, but also helps reduce the look of aging aging skin.  It also helps educe the look of blemishes too.  




Brenese's Ageless Rejuvenating Cream is super hydrating.  It  provides extra moisture when I need it the most.  It is a thick cream that almost melts into your skin as you apply it.  It is an all natural product.  It left my face feeling moisturized and super soft.  I like to use it morning and night.  It is even great to apply under makeup.






The cream is fortified with Shea Butter.  Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin A and E.  This is said to help damaged skin.  It also contains Jojoba Oil.  This is a product that can be used to moisturize both oily or combination skin.  The Brenese Ageless Cream also contains Cocao Butter.  Cocao Butter is known for containing antioxidants.  The combination of the three items in this cream help soften skin while creating a younger looking appearance.

I can't wait to continue to use this cream and see more results.  You can learn more about the Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I like Cocao butter, I used it everyday when I was pregnant. I have oily skin so I also love products designed for that. Sounds like a very good cream.

    ReplyDelete