Friday, January 31, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My kids were sick a few months back.  They had really bad sore throats.  We have tried a number of throat drops and cough drops.  I will be honest.  Most of them do not taste very good.  However, I want to introduce you to Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops. These are a unique throat drop and they even taste great.  They have been around for a long time.  They have been around for over 140 years.




Pine Bros. Throat Drops are not like any other throat drop that I have had.  The texture is really different.  I love it and so does my family.  These are not chewy and not hard.  They are kind of in between.  They have great flavors too like wild cherry, licorice, and honey.  I personally like the licorice and my kids are very fond of the wild cherry.  These throat drops work great for us for sore throats, or even dry throats.  They seem to do a nice job coating irritated throats. These are actually the only kind of throat drops I can get my kids to take.





These throat drops began in the 1930's.  They were originally sold by the life savers company.  These are now available in many drug stores nationwide.  They come in larger packs, but also smaller little containers that you can pop right open.  These smaller containers can be refilled too.  These are perfect to keep in your purse for when you are on the go.

You can learn more about Pine Bros. Throat Drops by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment