Friday, February 7, 2014

Irish Pride T-Shirt Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



It will soon be St. Patty's Day!  Do you wear green for St. Patty's Day?  I definitely do!  I also love fun Irish t-shirts.  Irish Pride t-shirts are great for St. Patty's Day.  They are also fun if you are Irish.  Kiss My Shamrock has a great selection of Irish Pride t-shirts.  They offer so many fun choices.  What one is your favorite?  

I received a fun Irish Pride t-shirt from Kiss My Shamrock.  The t-shirt is a fun green color that I received.  It also has the saying on it "Kiss Me I'm Irish."  It is so cute.  This is just one of the many shirts that they offer.  They also offer some with sayings like "Not only am I perfect, but I'm Irish too!" and "Irish Drinking Team."  I personally love them all.





Do you have a fun Irish t-shirt that you wear for St. Patrick's Day?  You can visit Kiss my Shamrock to learn more about all of the Irish Pride shirts that they offer.  You can also order your very own directly from their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an St. Patty's day shirts. I do have Irish in me though. I like the IT'S A GREEN THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

    ReplyDelete