Thursday, March 20, 2014

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I will soon be celebrating my 35th birthday.  I am in a bit of denial.  I was recently introduced to Amara Organics.  They offer a Vitamin C Serum that is formulated to give you younger looking skin.  I think great skin is a way to help keep you looking youthful.  I was so excited to try out this product and see the results.




The 1 oz. bottle of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum normally retails for $39.95, but is currently on sale for $14.  This is a concentrated product, so only a little bit is needed to get results.  The serum is fortified with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid.  This is a specially formulated mixture that is made with high quality ingredients.  The product is said to be an alternative to more invasive procedures.  The serum is designed to reveal brighter and smoother skin, even after just one use.  I was impressed with my results.  My skin has a fresh glow after using the serum.  I can't wait to continue to use it after time and see even more results.



How do you use the Vitamin C Serum?  You simply wash your face.  The product is applied very thin to your face and neck area.  You can then allow the serum to absorb into your skin.  I apply moisturizer after this step.  I also then apply my foundation on top.  The product was non irritating and feels light on.  It is easy to apply and takes seconds.  It can be used twice daily.  I like that they suggest using it in the morning too because it gives you added protection from the sun.

You can learn more about the Vitamin C Serum from Amara Organics by visiting their website.  Their website has a ton of useful info about the product.  You can also order this product directly from Amazon for $14.  That is a great price!  

You can also connect with Amara Organics on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. This product seems to have wonderful ingredients. I do like that it is natural and seems like a great product for helping skin stay smooth.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this absorb good and not make your moisturizer runny after applying? I have never heard of this but love trying new products for my facce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it does absorb in pretty good. I just use a tiny bit and it seems to work great.

      Delete