Thursday, May 29, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I am always looking for really great hair care products.  What do you use to keep your hair looking great?  I was recently introduced to a very unique hair care product.  Adovia offers a dead sea mud shampoo.  This is a shampoo that made my hair look really great!  It also left it soft and shiny.  




The Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is a product that is made with dead sea minerals, Vitamin E, and Chamomile.  I like the mild fragrance too.  The shampoo can be used on all hair types.  It is a great product if you have problems like dandruff or itchy scalp.  The shampoo comes in a 7.4 oz bottle.  I found that a little of the shampoo really goes a long way too.  I was really impressed with the results that I got from this shampoo.  It also worked really well on my husband's very long and thick hair.  I have used a number of skin care products that contain dead sea mud, but this is the first shampoo I have heard of that contains it.  Do you know someone who's hair could use a boost?  This might be a great product for them to try.




Want to try Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo?  You can order it directly from Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try Adovia shampoo. I could use more shine in my hair and this seems to be a terrific product.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair could most definitely use a boost. It's so dull and lifeless. I love trying new hair products and especially finding one's that work great on my hair. I've heard of adovia before but haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete