Monday, May 26, 2014

Danimals Superstars Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.  



My kids are big fans of yogurt.  They eat yogurt for breakfast, snacks, as a side, or even instead of dessert.  They are big fans of Dannon Danimals products too.  Danimals now offers Danimals Superstars.  This is a Greek Lowfat Yogurt that is made just for kids.  These come in great flavors that my children loved.  Have your kids tried these?  I even had to try them and thought they were great.

Danimals Superstars come in great flavors like Cherry Rush, Cotton Candy Thrill, Mixed Berry Half-Pipe, Strawberry Banana Sprint, and Strawberry Slide.  My daughter loved the Cotton Candy Thrill variety.  She also really enjoy the Strawberry Slide.  I tasted both of these and was really impressed with the excellent creamy texture and the flavor  I also love that they were sweet, but they did not seem overly sweet.  




Danimals Superstars contain 10 grams of protein in each 4 oz cup.  They also contain calcium and Vitamin D.  These are made without artificial ingredients and corn syrup.  They really are a yogurt that I can give to my children and feel good about them eating.  

You can learn more about Dannon Danimals Superstars by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook too!

opinions are completely my own.  My participation is voluntary.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

No comments:

Post a Comment