Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm a Papa Murphy's Mom - Review #PapaMurphysMom

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I was recently given the opportunity to become a Papa Murphy's Mom.  This means that my family and I get to try their products and then I get to share with you what we think.  I have actually been a fan of Papa Murphy's prior to being part of this.  What exactly is Papa Murphy's?  It is take and bake pizza, but it is more!  They offer pizza and a variety of sides that you take home.  The pizza is not cooked.  You take it home and pop it in the oven when you are ready to eat.  Why do I love this?  It is really convenient.  I like to pick up my pizza earlier in the day when my kids are at school.  Then I keep it in the fridge until we are ready to eat.  I like this because I don't have to call for pizza delivery and wait.  I also don't have to go out and pick up pizza around dinner time.  It makes my life easier and it allows me to spend more time with my kids.  
I received a wonderful Papa Murphy's Mom kit.  The kit came with a variety of great items.  I received a pizza cutter, red pepper shaker, cheese and herb shaker, napkins, gift card, and more.  The kit was very impressive.  I used my gift card the other day to pick up some pizza for dinner.  My family was so excited to have family pizza night!  







I have had Papa Murphy's pan pizza and it has been a big hit in our house.  This time I ordered a pan pizza with Italian Sausage on it for my husband and I.  The pan pizza from Papa Murphy's has flavorful crust that is almost buttery.  My husband is super picky about pizza.  He will complain often about takeout pizza.  He is particular about the sauce, crust, cheese, and toppings.  He loved this pizza.  He kept saying how he was impressed with the amount of cheese that was loaded on the pizza.  He also liked that they put a generous amount of Italian sausage on it too.  










So what did my 7 and 9 year old eat?  I got them each a Mini Murph.  What is a Mini Murph?  This is a mini pizza that is perfect for kids.  This is a little different because the crust is ready, but your child can dress their pizza with their own sauce, cheese and toppings.  These items come in individual containers that are placed inside the Mini Murph box.  My kids really enjoyed doing this.  This is a great idea for children that are very picky too.  I like that it allows your child to control the amount of everything that goes on top of the pizza.  It's also fun!  My 9 year old typical does not like to help in the kitchen.  He was really into making his Mini Murph pizza and had a blast doing it.  





Papa Murphy's also offers a really nice selection of sides too.  They offer dessert items as well.  They have cookie dough that you can bring home and bake.  Our favorite side is always their salads.  I really am in love with their garden salad.  It always impresses me.  Their garden salad had fresh cut romaine lettuce, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cheese.  Everything in the salad was really crisp.  I chose the balsamic dressing to go with this.  This was the perfect addition to our family pizza night.

Have you tried Papa Murphy's?  What is your favorite menu item?  You can learn more about Papa Murphy's by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

As a Papa Murphy's Mom, I receive products, promotional items and educational material to use and share as I see fit.  However, any opinions expressed by me are my honest opinion and reflect my actual experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment