Saturday, July 5, 2014

Farmer Gene's Tiny But Mighty Popcorn

Disclosure - free sample provided.



My family loves to eat popcorn.  My kids love it for snacks, but enjoy it when we have home movie nights.  Do you have a favorite type of popcorn?  I was recently introduced to Famer Gene's Tiny But Mighty Popcorn.  This is popcorn like no other.  How can popcorn be so different?  This is a tiny kernel that packs great flavor into every bit.  This popcorn was around in the 1850's and it was popular with Native American's.  However, it eventually was forgotten until Farmer Gene brought this heirloom popcorn back.








Tiny But Mighty Popcorn is available in already popped varieties.  They offer this in Butter Popcorn, Sea Salt Popcorn, and Kettle Popcorn.  My personal favorite is the butter variety.  It has an amazing flavor.  I also love that all of the Tiny But Mighty kernels are not tough.  They are said to almost disappear in your mouth.  Tiny But Mighty Popcorn also offers kernels.  These are perfect if you like to pop your popcorn on the stove, or in an air popper.  I used these in my air popper and they came out so light and fluffy.  My kids loved all of the varieties of the Tiny But Mighty Popcorn.  They not only loved the taste, but were so amused with each little piece of popcorn.  It truly is fun to eat because the pieces are to cute!  Tiny But Mighty Popcorn has no hulls, is dairy free, gluten free, and contains no GMO's.  What variety of Tiny But Mighty Popcorn would you want to try?



You can learn more about Tiny But Mighty Popcorn by visiting their website.  You can also find out where to purchase this delicious popcorn too.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

opinions are completely my own.  My participation is voluntary.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

No comments:

Post a Comment