Saturday, August 2, 2014

Argan Alchemy Review #arganalchemy

Disclosure - free sample provided.





I love products that nourish and hydrate my skin.  I have been using argan oil for some time on my skin, nails, and hair.  Have you ever used argan oil?  It is a versatile product that really works great.  I want to introduce you to Argan Alchemy.  This is pure organic argan oil.  This product can be used for so many things.  

I received a bottle of argan oil from Argan Alchemy.  I love using it to hydrate my skin.  I have found that a little bit goes a very long way to provide your skin with tons of moisture.  This product is completely natural too.  The product contains no additives, and it is made with 100% pure argan oil.   I found it to be very gentle on my skin.  Have you tried argan oil?  What do you use it for?  I personally love to use it on my hair at bedtime.  It really helps add shine, and keep it looking healthy!



You can purchase your own bottle of argan oil from Argan Alchemy through Amazon.  It retails for $29.95, but  you can use the code GLFV45YX and receive $5 off of your purchase.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment