Thursday, September 18, 2014

Little Gems Baking Cups by Sunsella Review #sunsellalittlegems

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I love high quality kitchen items.  I do quiet a bit of baking, and I love when I find products that make baking easy.  Sunsella's Little Gems Baking Cups are just that.  These are high quality silicone baking cups.  They come in a 12 pack of fun assorted colors.  They are really great for baking cupcakes and muffins.  They are easy to use and I really like that they peel right away from your baked goods.  The baking cups are non stick.  They can be placed in the dishwasher, microwave, or freezer too.  The baking cups are BPA free.  These are reusable, so you don't have to keep buying paper baking cups for your muffins or cupcakes.  The baking cups are capable of handling a wide range of temperatures.








These baking cups can be used for a variety of other things too.  I make my kids lunches daily.  We pack a bento style lunch.  The Sunsella Little Gems Baking Cups are great to use in your bento style lunches.  These are a fun way to add an extra little compartment to a lunch container.  They can be used for cut up fruit, crackers, veggies, pretzels, and much more.  They are also a nice way to control portion size.  How would you use these fun baking cups?

You can learn more about Sunsella's Little Gems Baking Cups on Amazon.  You can also order them from Amazon for $9.99.  The normal retail price for these is $22, so that is a great deal.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These baking cups are very nice! I love how you can re-use them over and over. What a savings this could be! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete