Sunday, October 12, 2014

Insta Natural Argan Hair Mask and Age Defying Moisturizer Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.



Insta Natural is a company that offers a great selection of beauty, hair care, and skin care products.  I have really been impressed with all of the products that I have tried from them.  My hair has really been dry since we swam quite a bit over the Summer.  I was recently given the opportunity to try Insta Natural's Argan Oil Hair Mask.  I was so excited to try this product out because I knew my hair really needed some help.  This is a product that provides your hair with the extra moisture it needs.  This is a deep conditioning treatment.  The product is designed to treat dry and damaged hair.  It is easy to use and it really left my hair feeling really soft and shiny.  However, it did not weigh down my hair, and leave it looking oily.  The Argan Oil Hair Mask is made with Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5.  




I also received Insta Natural's Youth Express Age Defying Moisturizer.  I am always looking for a really great facial moisturizer that leaves my skin looking great.  This moisturizer feels great on.  It leaves my skin feeling soft, and looking smooth.  The moisturizer is said to help with the signs of aging.  I really like that this moisturizer is versatile.  It can be used for men or women.  It can also be used during the day, but also as a night cream.  The moisturizer also doubles as a body moisturizer!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment