Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mira Insulated Food Jar Review #miralunchjars


Disclosure - free sample provided.


I send my 7 and 9 year old to school with lunch daily.  They do have a hot lunch option, but unfortunately it is more costly than I would like.  I am always looking for ways to send them with a variety of different foods, but at a reasonable price.  I typically pack them some kind of sandwich with some sides, but it gets boring for them.  I recently started looking into sending them with hot food in an insulated food jar.  MIRA's insulated food jar is a great way to pack a hot lunch!




I received MIRA's stainless steel insulated food jar.  This really is a high quality hot food container.  It is easy to use too.  The jar stays warm for up to 5 hours.  The jar can also be used for cold foods too.  I usually use it for hot food though.  I have found that the jar works great if I pour hot water in it and let it sit for a bit before I add the food.  We have found that this food jar is the perfect size for my 7 and 9 year old to bring a warm lunch to school in.  It is great for pasta with sauce, chicken nuggets, leftover chicken and rice, and much more.  I am excited to be able to send my kids with something like warm chicken soup on a cold day too!  

MIRA also offers a variety of other products that make lunchtime easy and fun.  We have some of their round lunch containers and they are really nice.  You can learn more about this insulated food jar or order by checking out their product on Amazon.  The jar is available in blue or pink.  It retails for $22.95, but the normal retail price is $49.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment