Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Premier Dead Sea Neck Cream Review #premierdeadsea

Disclosure - free sample provided.





I love high quality skin care products.  Do you have a favorite skin care product that works great?  I do!  I want to introduce you to Premier Dead Sea.  They offer a great selection of high quality skin care products.  I have had the opportunity to review a few of them.  I have been pleased with every single one that I have tried.  You definitely get what you pay for when you purchase their products.  I have also found that their products last a long time, and you only need a small amount to get the job done.







I received Premier Dead Sea's Neck Cream.  This is a cream that is perfect for those of you that want to try and diminish wrinkles around the neck area.  The product is specifically designed for the delicate skin around your neck.  The neck cream is enriched with Jojaba.  This cream is said to revive skin.  It is super moisturizing, and I love the way it makes my skin feel.  It is left feeling soft, and nourished.  The cream is easy to apply too.  The cream has a pleasant fragrance that isn't overpowering.  You simply apply this to the neck area after cleansing your skin.  The retail price for this cream is normally $249.99.  However, it is currently on sale for $174.99.  This truly is a product that I have had great results from.

This is just one of the many skin care products that Premier Dead Sea has to offer.  You can visit their website to learn more about their skin care products, or purchase them.  

You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment