Sunday, November 30, 2014

Soniclear Review - Great Holiday Gift Idea #Soniclear

Disclosure - free sample provided.




Do you have someone to shop for this holiday season that is a beauty junky?  I think many of us have someone to shop for that is passionate about great skincare and beauty products.  Michael Todd offers a great selection of beauty and skincare products that make excellent gifts.  I want to introduce you to Michael Todd's Soniclear.  This is an antimicrobial sonic cleansing system.  It is a great gift, but also a great gift for yourself.








I am always looking for great products that will make my beauty routine better.  I received the Michael Todd's Soniclear and have been using the system for about 2 weeks.  I love it.  My skin feels so clean.  It also leaves it feeling soft, smooth, and exfoliated.  The system is easy to use too.  The system comes with a charging base.  The base simply plugs into the wall.  The system also comes with 2 brush attachments.  The smaller brush head is perfect for facial cleansing.  I like the larger attachment to smooth dry elbows, knees, and feet.  The Soniclear system has a number of different speed options.  This is great because you can customize this just to your needs.  The brush heads are treated, so that they resist bacteria.  I love that I know that this will keep the system clean and my skin clean too.  

These are just some of the benefits of Michael Todd's Soniclear system.  You can learn more about all of the products they offer by visiting their website.  You can also order the Soniclear system directly from Amazon.  


Save 20% of your Soniclear purchase here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment