Sunday, December 28, 2014

Chanukah Dreidels Review #ZionJudaica

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I love to celebrate the holidays with my children.  I grew up being raised Chanukah, and my husband grew up celebrating Christmas.  We like to teach are children about both religions, and the great holidays that go along with both.  Chanukah was always a fun time of year for me as a child.  I love to share that with my children.  I remember playing dreidel with my family and friends.  It was always so much fun.






I received a package of 100 plastic dreidels from Zion Judaica.  These are awesome.  My kids could not wait to open the package and play.  They didn't care that it wasn't even Chanukah yet.  They were ready to play driedel.  This package is really nice because it is perfect if you want to use these for a Chanukah party.  They are also a nice addition to any holiday treat bag.  This bag includes a variety of colors of plastic dreidels.  It also has the directions on how to play on the back.  This is great if you are not familiar with how to play, but want to learn.  This package retails for only $16.99 too!

You can learn more about all of the great Chanukah items that Zion Judaica has to offer by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment