Monday, December 22, 2014

Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife Review #PowerTek


Disclosure - free sample provided.

I love when I find really great tools and items that work great.  I think a multi-tool is a great item to have on hand for little things you might need to get done.  Not all multi-tools are made the same though.  The Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife is really an impressive tool.  This is a quality tool that is durable.  It is built to last.  My husband was even impressed with how heavy the material is that it is made out of and how great it is made.  






This is not your typical multi-tool.  This is what I would call a high end tool.  This tool has 2 built in LED flashlights.  This makes it really nice if you are working in a small are that is dark.  This really is an added feature that is great about this multi-tool.  So what exactly is in the multi-tool?  This tool has a needle nose pliers, wire cutters, wire strippers, and scissors too.  The tool also comes with a nylon case that is perfect for easy storage.  

You can learn more about this impressive multi-tool from Power Tek on Amazon.  You can also order the tool directly from Amazon for $35.99.  This would make a great holiday gift too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is always working on things. He could really use a tool like this around the house.

    ReplyDelete