Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wlingua - Learn Spanish App #SpanishCourseWlingua

Buzzoole Buzzoole
Disclosure - free sample provided.  I will receive compensation for this post.




I am always looking for ways to add interesting new content to my 8 and 10 year old's studies.  They currently do not learn another language at school.  I always hear that it is easier to start learning a second language when you are young.  I recently was introduced to an interesting new app that can help you learn Spanish.  This is not just for children, but is a great way for adults to start learning Spanish in a fun way!




The Wlingua App is available on iTunes and Android.  I downloaded it, and really had a great time checking it out.  I learned Spanish when I was in high school.  I really liked it.  My kids are always asking me what certain words are in Spanish.  Wlingua is a great way to help them with that too!

Buzzoole
How does Wlingua work?  The app starts out by asking you to either take an assessment or select a level.  This is optional, but it is a great way to make sure that you are on track with selecting the right material for yourself or your child.  The assessment gives you a series of questions where you have to answer correctly.  I learned that I truly need to brush up on my Spanish.  It has been a long time since high school.  
buzzoole code

I then was given the option to start on the lessons in Wlingua.  There are categories to study such as nouns - naming things, gender of nouns, articles, adjectives, and more.  You do need to start from the beginning.  I assume that is because the material gets harder as you progress through the lessons.  

I did a lesson on Nouns - naming things.  This lesson was great.  It was a great refresher for myself.  I can also see it working well for my children.  The vocabulary in the lesson was depicted with a picture, but it also had the Spanish word next to it.  They also include the word in English too.  This is so helpful.

We are definitely going to continue to use Wlingua to help us learn Spanish.  Wlingua is a fun way to learn Spanish!  Do you know someone that would be interested in checking out the Wlingua app?  You can get the download for iOS and Android, and start to learn with Wlingua today.

You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I will be compensated for this post.  However, all opinions about the product are completely my own.
Buzzoole Buzzoole

No comments:

Post a Comment