Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spike Seasonings Review #spikeseasoning

Disclosure - free sample provided.



Spike Seasonings are actually something I am very familiar with.  I grew up using these.  My mom always had the original Spike in the house.  We would use it on potatoes, eggs, pasta, grilled meats and so much more.  You really are missing out on a good product if you have not tried any of the Spike Seasonings.  How would I describe Spike?  It is a versatile gourmet seasoning blend.  It really adds so much to a variety of foods.  Did you know that Spike was created by a nutritionist and author right in his test kitchen in Sicily?  Pretty neat!



I honestly will not forget the time my sister had a friend over for dinner years ago.  Her friend tried Spike on his baked potato and fell in love with it.  He couldn't stop talking about how great it tasted.  My mom actually sent him home with the bottle because he enjoyed it so much!

Spike offers their original variety, but they offer a ton of different varieties as well.  I honestly didn't know that this many varieties were available.  I was definitely excited.  I received a huge assortment of seasonings from Spike.  My daughter could not wait to try them.  She loves to use Spike on her hard boiled eggs.  Here are the varieties I received. . . . 

Original Spike

5 Herb Spike

Hot 'n Spicy Spike

Salt Free Garlic

Salt Free Spike

Tenderizer Spike

Lemon Pepper Spike

Vegit Spike

Onion Spike

and Vege-Sal Spike

These are all great seasonings.  I love that Spike offers a salt free and low sodium varieties.  This is great for people watching their sodium intake.  I also fell in love with the tenderizer variety of Spike.  This is great to use on things like meats before cooking.  It was excellent on steak that I cooked on the grill.  I also really like the Hot 'n Spicy Spike.  This is one of my favorites.  It add lots of flavor, but also a nice amount of heat.  However, it isn't too spicy!  The Lemon Pepper Spike is also a great product.  This is a great seasoning to use on chicken.  It really adds great flavor.  What variety of Spike would you want to try and what would you use it on?






You can learn more about all of the great products that Spike Seasoning has to offer by visiting their website.  

Disclosure - Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm0731460a8a5ce1626210cbf4385ae0ef


1 comment:

  1. I want to try them all lol, especially the Vegit Spike. I am a huge seasoning person, my husband calls it kicking my food up a notch.

    ReplyDelete