Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Straight Up Tasty by Adam Richman

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I have always been a fan of Adam Richman, and Man vs. Food.  Did you know that Adam Richman has a new cookbook available?  I was so excited when I found out about this, and could not wait to read it.  This is a book of meals, memories, and mouthfuls from his travels.  This really is an incredibly interesting book.  It is a great book if you are a fan of Adam Richman, or it makes an excellent gift for those that are fans of his.  

This book is an incredible resource for cooking great meals.  The book includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, sweets, and more.  The book includes recipes, but also some great photos of Adam himself.  The book also includes beautiful photos of the completed recipes.  I love to be able to see what I plan to make should look like.

The Lemon Ricotta Pancake recipe is one that looks absolutely amazing, and I was ready to make them as soon as I saw it.  This would make such a tasty meal on the weekend for breakfast or brunch. The Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled-Cheese Sandwich Dumplings is going to be my new favorite lunch recipe, or even fun dinner recipe.  It is such a fun recipe to make, and even appeals to kids!  The Homemade Pizza recipe is also impressive.  We are big fans of pizza in our house.  I have had a hard time making pizza at home from scratch, but this recipe easily explains it so that you can make the perfect pizza.  

These are just some of the fantastic recipes in Straight Up Tasty by Adam Richman.  You can learn more about the book here.  You can learn more about Adam Richman here

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment