Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hairstyled by Anne Thoumieux

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I am always looking for different ways to style my hair.  I received a copy of Hairstyled by Anne Thoumieux and I was impressed with this book.  It really gives you so many different ways to style your hair.  It has 75 ways to braid, pin and accessorize your hair.  This is a great book to have if you are bored with your hair, and want to do something different.  These are not haircuts, though.  The book is full of different ways to style the hair you currently have.

The book has styles for long hair, and short hair.  The book is really easy to follow.  The instructions are given in easy to follow terms.  The book has a variety of different braids.  The book instructs on braids for all different occasions.  The book offers options for your hair that are casual, but also perfect for fancier outings.  

I was really impressed with the section on buns.  I have never been able to create a great looking bun.  This book explains so much, and makes it easy to create the perfect bun.  The book offers instructions a variety of different types of buns too.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment