Monday, June 20, 2016

I Draw on Cats: A Connect-the-Dots Activity Book

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I honestly will say that this book provided my daughter with so many hours of fun.  Do you like activity books?  This is a great one.  I Draw on Cats is an activity book that incorporates fun pictures of cats.  It is a connect the dot activity book.  My 9 year old really enjoyed it.  She had a ton of fun doing the activities on all the fun filled kitty pages.  She is a big kitty lover.  This is a great gift for anyone that loves cats.  The book is colorful, and entertaining.  The pictures throughout are entertaining.  This is a great activity book for great indoor fun during the Summer months.  It is a nice quiet activity that will keep children interested.  It isn't just for children though.  This activity book is great for adults too.

You can learn more about this book here.  You can also purchase your own copy too.  

 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. My son loved it. I just bought: 'I Draw on Cats: A Connect-the-Dots Activity Book' by A.R. Coffelt via @amazon

    ReplyDelete