Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Doodletopia: Manga by Christopher Hart

Disclosure - free sample provided.



Do you love art, and drawing.  My 9 year old is always wanting to learn how to draw new things, or do new crafts.  We recently received a copy of Doodletopia:  Manga by Christopher Hart.  She took the book immediately and started learning how to draw Manga.  This book isn't just for kids.  Are you an adult, and want to learn how to draw?  That is definitely me.  I need step by step instructions to be able to draw anything.  This book provides just that.  It also gives you partial pictures to finish.  This makes it really easy to visualize just what you should be drawing and where to put certain lines.  

This is a great book to buy for yourself, for a child, or even someone that you know that is really into art.  I was impressed with how simple the instructions were.  My 9 year old was able to follow the simple drawing instructions with absolutely no assistance from an adult.  The book helps you create fun Manga, or anime style characters that are so much fun.  My daughter and I were truly impressed with this book.

Do you know someone that might be interested in this book?  

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment