Sunday, March 25, 2018

Monster Jam World Finals 2018 - Las Vegas - Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.

Have you ever been to Monster Jam World Finals, or another Monster Jam event?  Word Finals is an amazing event.  We always look forward to attending every year.  We enjoy the racing, and the freestyle.  our absolute favorite night to attend is the freestyle event.  This is the last year that World Finals will be held in Vegas, but next year keep your eye out for a new Monster Jam event coming to Vegas in March or 2019.  I am excited to find out more about this new event.  

Monster Jam Racing
This was held on the 23rd of March.  This event has 32 top competitors that race.  This is an action packed event.  I was really excited that this year the qualifying for the Double Down competitor was held on Friday night.  This was something new that we got to watch.  The Double Down competitors are the newer drivers that are competing for a spot in the racing event.







Monster Jam Freestyle
I cannot say enough about how much my family and I enjoy this event.  This is a jaw dropping performance where you get to see the drivers show off all of their amazing tricks.  The tricks include backflips, jumps, donuts, and so much more.  You just do not know what you might see.  It really has you sitting at the edge of your seat.






Pit Party
My family has always enjoyed this part of the event.  The Pit Party at World Finals allows you to get up close to these massive trucks.  You can take pictures, and even meet your favorite drivers.  They have fun activities for children, and adults.  We always enjoy watching the parade at the end of the Pit Party too.  You can see all of your favorite trucks, and drivers drive by.  My 11 year old has taken part in the fashion show now for the 3rd year in a row at the Pit Party.

Monster Jam is a family friendly event that is like no other!  My husband and I look forward to attending every single year.  We also have an 11 and 13 year old that absolutely love Monster Jam. Did you go to Monster Jam World Finals?  What was your favorite part? 

I am an FEI Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog,
as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment, Inc. or one of its affiliates has provided me with
complimentary tickets to its shows and opportunities to attend its private pre-show events.”

No comments:

Post a Comment