Monday, April 18, 2011

Children's Claritin Chewables

I was so excited to find out that I am going to be given the opportunity to try the Children's Claritin Chewables because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.  I love trying stuff for free, but honestly this is something that I can use for my kids.  I have a 4 and a 6 year old and both of them suffer horribly for allergies.  We have used the Children's Claritin Liquid, but my kids aren't too fond of the flavor of any liquid medication, so it is always challenging.  I am hoping that getting them to take the Chewables is a much easier to get them to take than liquid medication.  I can't give them certain allergy medications because we either have a problem with the medication making them too hyper or it makes them fall asleep.  Neither of those are good when they both have school that they have to go to.  I think that the Claritin always does a great job on controlling allergies, but without causing drowsiness or hyperactivity.  I will update on how we like the chewables as soon as I get my bzzkit and we get a chance to try them out.  In the meantime you can visit Claritins Facebook page to get more info today.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Claritin

No comments:

Post a Comment