Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Children's Claritin Review

My Children's Claritin bzzkit!

We just got our Children's Claritin bzzkit in the mail today from bzzagent.com.  I was very excited to receive this complimentary sample because I spend a fortune on allergy medicine for my family.  We tried the chewables this evening because my kids don't like the taste of any liquid medicine.  My kids were actually ready and excited to try the Children's Claritin Chewables.  They took the chewable very easily without any fuss like liquid medication.  We have used the Claritin brand before and have had great results with it controlling allergies, but it doesn't make my kids super hyper and it doesn't make them groggy.  I actully decided to try the liquid myself because my kids don't care too much for any liquid medication.  I also suffer horribly from allergies.  I noticed that shortly after I took the dose for an adult that the itchy and allergy throat I had all day felt much better.  I have taken Claritin before and have noticed that shortly after I take it that it helps alleviate the symptoms.  I plan on using this for the next week on my kids and will update on how well it works 

Children's Claritin Grape Chewables


1 comment: