Sunday, May 29, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation Protects You From the Sun!

I was thrilled yesterday when I came home from being out in the sun and my face wasn't burned.  My skin is very fair and I tend to burn easily.  I noticed that the Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation contains an SPF 10 in it.  Yesterday, I applied my facial moisturizer that has an SPF in it and then I applied my Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation on top of it.  It really seemed to help protect my face from the sun.  I also like that it stays fresh outside in the sun, but doesn't run off.  I am going to continue to wear the Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation throughout the year to protect my face from the sun.  I was introduced to this product because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com and was given a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment