Sunday, May 29, 2011

Do you need help picking out the right swimsuit?

I usually have a very hard time deciding on which swimsuit I should buy.  I never know what style is right for my body type and usually just settle on something that I don't really like.  I think I've been wearing the wrong type of swimsuit for some time now.  I will be taking a lot of the advice given on StyleFind.com to pick out a swimsuit that is more flattering this year.  I really found it to be helpful that they broke it down into body style and then suggested a suit that would be the most flattering.  If you are interested in finding out what suit is best for you then check out StyleFind.com.  I recently found out about StyleFind.com because I am a bzzagent on bzzagent.com.  StyleFind.com is a site that offers great deals for people that are members.  There is no charge to join.

http://www.stylefind.com/pages/celebrity-swimwear-body-type

No comments:

Post a Comment