Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Possible Freebie from Covergirl on Facebook

I was indtroduced to the Covergirl page on Facebook from bzzagent.com because I am a bzzagent.  I noticed today that this month they have a new interactive game up that you can play that consists of some matching.  If you head over to their page and like them make sure you play the game.  To do this click on the My Covergirl tab on the left of their page.  This will give you a chance to enter to win a possible free NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara.  I really love the NatureLuxe line.  I previously had the opportunity to try the NatureLuxe Foundation and Gloss Balm compliments of bzzagent and they are great products.  Also, by joining the Covergirl Facebook page you get to find out about the newest products Covergirl is offering. 

http://www.facebook.com/#!/covergirl?sk=app_160134610689223

No comments:

Post a Comment