Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I just started watching Glee and now I'm hooked!

I just received the Complete 1st Season of Glee in the mail last week.  I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  Glee is a TV show that combines music, comedy and drama.  The show sucked me in as soon as I started watching it.  The music part of the show is excellent!  I love how they have the characters interact in the show.  They not only do this with the kids in the show, but also show the teachers interacting.  I enjoy that.  I won't tell you too much because I don't want to spoil the show for you if you haven't seen it.  That brings me to another point. . . .   If you haven't seen Glee I suggest you watch it.  I love it and am hooked.  I can't believe I went so long without watching it.


I received the Complete 1st Season of Glee from bzzagent.com.  and all of the opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment