Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I love my PROSPECS

I recently received a pair of PROSPECS shoes to try in return for my honest review.


I received these and was thrilled to see how cute they are.  They arevery nice looking.  They are great shoes for walking, exercising and just using to wear for running around and doing errands.  They are very attractive looking shoes.  The design is very cute too.  I like the combination of the two colors.  I was also pleased to see that they come with 2 pairs of laces in case one wears out, or if you want to switch.  I used these for some walking and they were very comfortable.  They are very light and it felt almost as if I was walking on air.  The bottom sole seamed to have a lot of flexibility to it.  They seem like very stable shoes that provide a lot of support to the foot.  I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes because I have had bunions for years and these don't bother my feet.  They actually make them feel great.  I think the design is really nice looking and they are a great shoe for working out in!  I also like that they have reflective material on them.  This is important to me if I'm out walking or running in the evening.  I wear a women's size 7 and they fit true to size.  I have very narrow feet and sometimes I have problems with shoes being extremely wide and this was not the case.  They fit my feet very well and weren't sloshing around on my feet.  Overall, I would recommend the PROSPECS to anyone that wants a very comfortable walking or exercising shoe!



Look how cute they are!  If you want to find out more about PROSPECS  you can visit the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/prospecs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review back in 2011! Are you still wearing them? They are now available in the US,as of December 2012. We're back on Facebook and Prospecs-USA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wear them all the time still! They are super comfy. I love the color too. I get a lot of compliments on them.

      Delete