Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Old Navy Jeans Sampling



I just signed up with Crowdtap in May and I have really enjoyed being part of neat discussions where I get to share my honest opinion on a variety of different topics with others.  If you aren't familiar with Crowtap it's a neat website where you can take part in discussions, answer short surveys and have the chance to try products.  I have applied to a few Sampling events they had available and I got in this time!  I am very excited to say that I was chosen to try out the jeans at Old Navy!  It gets even better. . . . I will be given a coupon for myself for jeans, but also for a free pair for someone else.  My mom is really excited to go with me!  I can't wait to try on their Women's Low-Rise Cropped Jeans.  I am only 5 feet tall and I prefer jeans that aren't full length at the bottom because then I end up with tons of extra material dragging on the ground.  Here is a picture of what I would like to check out at Old Navy!  I will also post pictures once I go with my mom and show you what we pick out.









If you are interested in joining Crowdtap you can learn more here.  I have already earned quite a bit in amazon.com gift cards just by participating in different activities.





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being chosen, I haven't gotten any sample shares yet, hopefully soon! New follower from shespeaks blogger society, look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I keep trying but haven't been accepted for an Old Navy shop yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have been chosen for a sample and share too. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete