Thursday, July 28, 2011

Join Opinion Outpost and earn money for Surveys

I have been a member of Opinion Outpost for some time now and have enjoyed completing surveys for them.  I personally cash mine out for amazon gift cards, but they also have other options too.  I also like that they allow you to cash out at only $5.  Considering I get a few surveys a week it doesn't take long.  The surveys I've taken range anywhere from $1 to $5 per survey.  This is one of my favorite survey sites because I like that when you cash out for an amazon card.  You can also request a check once you've earned $20 or you can request a citi card once you've earned $15 with them.  The surveys are fairly simple and i enjoy taking them.  If you're interested here is a link to join.  This gives me a way to earn a little extra in my spare time.

http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8720185

No comments:

Post a Comment